The Cost of Health Care
- 90% of health care costs are associated with preventable illnesses
- 59% of employees don't get adequate exercise resulting in problems like high blood pressure, high cholesterol, obesity and heart disease.
- Each employee that smokes costs an employer an additional $3,856 per year in health care costs and lost productivity.
The Y is so much more than a gym
Giving back is a core part of our mission. That's what makes the Y unique. We work to ensure that membership is available to everyone, regardless of their ability to pay.
FOR EVERY DOLLAR ...
EMPLOYERS SPEND ON WELLNESS PROGRAMS, MEDICAL COSTS WERE REDUCED BY $3.27 AND ABSENTEEISM COSTS DROPPED $2.73.(HEALTH AFFAIRS, 2010)
Corporate Member Benefits
- Access the entire Limestone Family YMCA
- No joining fee up to a $100 savings
- Free child watch (during designated times)
- There is no contract, month-to-month membership
- Access to YMCA locations around the nation
- Contact email@example.com for more information.
Our corporate partners
- Green Tokai
- City of Maysville
- Columbia Industry
- Federal Mogul
- Meadowview Regional Medical Center
- International Paper