MY Y is now every y in Kentucky
Kentucky Membership Reciprocity Program
The Y movement is for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
We want to encourage members to utilize the Y as often as they can. Sometimes, it's more convenient for members to utilize a Yin a different location when traveling, nora workplace or in another region. Now, full facility,full privilege YMCA members have the flexibility to use other Y facilities throughout Kentucky at one low rate.
How it Works
Simply present you active YMCA membership card and photo ID at any participating Kentucky, Cincinnati, or southern Indiana YMCA and enjoy free access. So get out, explore KENTUCKY and stay connected to the Y!
- The Reciprocal Membership Program is valid for YMCA full facility/full privilege members only.
- Program-only participants may upgrade to a full membership at any time to qualify.
- Silver Sneakers members may use other Silver Sneakers locations at any time.
- Visitors to other Ys must present a valid YMCA membership card and ID upon the first visit and complete a visiting member waiver or standard membership application form with liability waiver.
- YMCA full facility/full privilege members must use their home branch at least 50% of the time.
- Program discounts do not apply.
- Participating YMCAs reserve the right to restrict facility or program access.
- Other restrictions may apply.